I sum up my year 2007:
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Moved out in order to study, fly to America (actually on Dec 26th)
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I don´t think so!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Netherlands, Hungary and now: America ;-)
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More time for myself!
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My move because I don´t have to stay longer at my parents´ house and the WGT in Leipzig because of the great artists and people… and America for sure ;-)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
The beginning of my study
9. What was your biggest failure?
hmmm, can´t think of an example…
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, I´m quite fit – surprise!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My new bed!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Filipe´s! He tricked one of my good friends… Here: celebration in an irony way, for sure.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Oh, hard question… Everywhere and nowhere
15. What are you really, really, really excited about?
AMERICA ! RIEKE !
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Something inbetween, I was afraid of my Abitur and this time I´m actually afraid of all the exams…
b) thinner or fatter? A bit thinner
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
reading. I have so much books I´m interested in but never read them *shame*
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
dirty teenagers & know-it-alls
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
at home with my family and my grandfather… Later I´ll visit my boyfriend and in the night we are going to have some party :-)
21. What was your favorite month of 2007?
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
no, in 2004 ;-)
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
The Picture of Dorian Gray from Mr Wilde
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Bat for Lashes!
28. What did you want and get?
more happiness, more CDs and DVDs (e.g. the second season of Twin Peaks ;-)) more more more
29. What did you want and not get?
Rieke staying in America… :-(
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
8MM (I think it was this year) and Memento
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i turned 20 and had a little party with my best friends! I was pretty busy because it was also the time I had to move out *g*)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
can´t think of
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
a mixture of black clothes and stripes, dots, stars, …
34. What kept you sane?
boyfriend and friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
hmmm, still Johnny Depp
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Martina, Katharina and Kristof (people from my university)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007?
”Don´t dream it – be it” – I always “dreamed” of being a teacher, now I´m studying ;-)
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
can´t think of any lyric…
In two days I´ll fly to Boston in order to visit my lovely friend! I´m so excited... Only two days left *OH MY*
Today´s Christmas Eve and it´s time to say: